• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from West Central Fl

wmahunterfl

Been a summit user a long time until this year it got to be a pain in the butt. I have a hang on, but carrying 35 lbs of gear a distance in / out wears me out.

So going to try tree saddle. Purchased a kestrel and now waiting on it. Getting the hardware ready for a platform. I actually cannot wait to try this. Most places I am hunting I only can get up 15 feet and your in the tops of the trees. A climber does not work in these areas.

Reactions: PJC
Haha by the time hunting season rolls around the bug will bite you and you'll have to buy a freighter backpack to carry all the gear gizmos and gadgets this site causes us to buy....

Just kiddin'

Welcome! Your gonna love that kestrel. Make sure you get plenty of practice in.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Welcome I’m from down around Ft Myers. How far North are you. I’ve hunted several WMA,s in West Central. Goethe was my favorite but haven’t had time off in bow season to hut there in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome I’m from down around Ft Myers. How far North are you. I’ve hunted several WMA,s in West Central. Goethe was my favorite but haven’t had time off in bow season to hut there in years.

I am in springhill. I mainly hunt chassahowitzka, croom and citrus. All are within 45 - 1 hr drive.

I am in springhill. I mainly hunt chassahowitzka, croom and citrus. All are within 45 - 1 hr drive.

I’ve hunted Citrus. There’s a lot of people there. Have not hunted the other two. I’m pretty sure I’m going to Saddlepalooza if you want to go I have gear you can use.

I’ve hunted Citrus. There’s a lot of people there. Have not hunted the other two. I’m pretty sure I’m going to Saddlepalooza if you want to go I have gear you can use.

Thanks for the invite, but I cannot attend this year.

Back