• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from Southeast KS

Ehunter

Been reading the forums for a year or so now, and decided it was time to join. Started saddle hunting last year, finally shot 2 deer this year from the saddle. Looking forward to soaking up some more tips from you guys!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Haven't been on a forum for about 15 years, so I'll try to keep up!

Welcome from Texas. It sounds like you're off to a better start than most. Congrats on the two deer this season, next year you'll have to enter the contest!

BTaylor, I'm going in mid-March. lol Got a hog hunt in Alabama scheduled. Never been hog hunting before, but got the bow tuned, and rifle sighted in. Hopefully I'll see a few.

Back