• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from VA

elevatorman

Figured I'd Introduce myself, I'm from the hills in the Western part of VA, been watching the forum for a couple years and this winter will be my third season hunting out of a saddle. Definitely appreciate all the good info on the site

Figured I'd Introduce myself, I'm from the hills in the Western part of VA, been watching the forum for a couple years and this winter will be my third season hunting out of a saddle. Definitely appreciate all the good info on the site
Welcome from Northern Wisconsin!

I work with a couple of guys from Maryland. Yalls bow season starts way early. Ours doesn't start until Oct 7!
Well good luck to you when yours starts. I haven't been able to get out for ours yet but looking to right that wrong ASAP

Welcome from Northern Virginia.
Here’s a link to the VA chat/thread if you’re interested:

Back