• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Guy

Chris

Finally Got a saddle!!! Pre ordered the new evolution after loootttss of looking!!! What do y'all do to climb trees? Need a fast, light, and portable way since ill be hunting game lands here in nc and moving around allot a walking allot. Any tips or tricks Nothings to small!!!!

Welcome Chris!

My favorite way to climb trees is to have pre-set trees with screw in steps (if allowed). That way my tree is all ready and all I have to do is wear my saddle in and climb. If you are looking to be mobile the lone wolf climbing sticks are a popular option. For a mobile platform most people are using ameristep plastic strap on steps on a strap. This system also has an advantage if you can't use screw in steps where you hunt.

Feel free to ask any more questions. We're happy to help! Welcome to the brotherhood :D

Back