• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

NEW lone wolf saddle platform

Aeds151

Aug 16, 2018
Must be richers in order to spend that kind of money on old platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anobody

SH Member
Dec 3, 2015
Have at it guys! Its hard being a tree stand hunter on a saddle forum hahaha

Country

Jun 7, 2018
Nope and the only thing DaveT1963 is rich in is friends, family and my faith - but I certainly am in a better place then 20-30 years ago :) Debt free this year - just booked a KY velvet hunt
I need to get into that debt free business. Good for you man. Good answer too! :).

Reactions: Guff Dawg

Jsnake4444

Apr 5, 2018
This is awesome. Like others have said just hope they ship in a timely manner. Looking to jump in with both feet into saddle hunting and want to have everything by late spring or summer.

Reactions: Bowhunter05

Anobody

SH Member
Dec 3, 2015
we'll get you to the light eventually if you hang out here long enough :)
i tried a saddle once before and it wasn't my thing. my wind walker and modified sticks weighed as much as my saddle setup so I went with the windwalker. Icant throw all the money around you guys do for these fandangled new toys hahaha.. I can barely afford to pay attention

Reactions: JJSR