• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Member From Middle TN

Copeland24_04

Hello everyone, my name is Nathan and I currently reside in the Columbia, TN area. I have been saddle hunting for about 3 years but only recently starting to get more serious about my overall setup and time spent. I use the AeroHunter Evolution which is def more bulky and heavy than the new stuff, but considering my overall investment in this system I will have many more "hangs" before upgrading. I look forward to learning from everyone as well as hopefully posting some helpful tips myself. Also, hope to meet some SH's in my area, so feel free to hit me up middle Tennessee folk.

Also, meant to mention other items which make up my setup...open for criticism.

1. AeroHunter EVO with orginal LB and tether
    1. Looking to upgrade to Ropeman 1 setup soon
  2. 4 to 5 Muddy Pro Sticks depending on area hunting...flat, ridge etc.
    1. Pretty heavy setup but works for now
  3. Paws steps for platform
    1. Clunky but functional
  4. Small AeroHunter acc. pouch for holding various components
  5. Pack for hauling steps and other
    1. Not the best but what i have currently..

Currently hunt my 16 acres as well as Yanahli WMA....Some on Priest but been a few years since i relocated from the Boro area.

Those are the main things to mention i guess.

Hello everyone, my name is Nathan and I currently reside in the Columbia, TN area. I have been saddle hunting for about 3 years but only recently starting to get more serious about my overall setup and time spent. I use the AeroHunter Evolution which is def more bulky and heavy than the new stuff, but considering my overall investment in this system I will have many more "hangs" before upgrading. I look forward to learning from everyone as well as hopefully posting some helpful tips myself. Also, hope to meet some SH's in my area, so feel free to hit me up middle Tennessee folk.

Hello from Murfreesboro. Just purchased my first saddle. Looking forward to the new adventure.

Back