• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New saddle hunter from northeast Alabama!

Jhalver1

SH Member
First year saddle hunting. Started off with the cheap stuff the see if I liked it. Will now be buying in, upgrading and learning from all your knowledge and experience. I’m more of a minimalist, counting oz.

Current using WE steps with knaider and swaider, HA RZR to be delivered tomorrow (previously treehopper ROS), ashamed to say what Amazon saddle and ropes. Next investment will be a buzzard roost or Overwatch transformer, or Orion…. Would be awesome if someone local had one or a few of them to try out.

Any way, thanks for having me!

Welcome from Michigan.
If you can swing it. This would be money well spent to try stuff.

Welcome from Michigan.
If you can swing it. This would be money well spent to try stuff.
Thank you much!

We
First year saddle hunting. Started off with the cheap stuff the see if I liked it. Will now be buying in, upgrading and learning from all your knowledge and experience. I’m more of a minimalist, counting oz.

Current using WE steps with knaider and swaider, HA RZR to be delivered tomorrow (previously treehopper ROS), ashamed to say what Amazon saddle and ropes. Next investment will be a buzzard roost or Overwatch transformer, or Orion…. Would be awesome if someone local had one or a few of them to try out.

Any way, thanks for having me
Welcome from North East Florida.

If you do end up attending the Saddle Flaooza meet up that @MattMan81 mentioned, we will definitely have buzzard roost and an Overwatch saddle there.

Back