• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to saddle hunting

graywarrant

Well, actually haven't even gotten my hands on a saddle yet, but one is coming soon.

I live near Columbia, SC, been hunting in Fairfield county for only a few years but really enjoy the whole experience. Mostly climbing, but we have leaners and blinds I'll occasionally use depending on wind conditions.

I bought a TL large yesterday, my wonderful sister picked it as it was near her and 3 hours away from me. Will have it in my hands this week sometime. Looked to be brandy new and the gentleman seemed very sincere on it's condition, also came with 3 LW climbing sticks and the various TL webbing/straps.

Been looking all over the site for platform ideas, I like Ricky Racer's steps, but don't have the manufacturing capability - wish I did!

Like the new XOP replacement seat and am trying to learn more on Ernie's kit - what it is, what is included, what it provides (believe it is all the necessary HW to make an XOP/LW seat useable.

Anyone have a link to a full description or is it best just to PM Ernie?

Thanks for all the great information on this site, really looks like a great community.

Ray

Welcome to the site!

PM ernie for the kit. You will need to get an xop seat and 2 of the xop 6 point brackets, but he can give you all the details.

With ernies platform, you buy brackets and seat from XOP and Ernie sells the post pre drilled w the hardware needed along with the am steel needed to cam. Simple assembly. PM him! Actually start a conversation with him, that's what the PM is called here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back