• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

No way

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
You can't put enough redundancy into this system for me to actually sleep.

And I'm a risk taker.....
0b6555a29c236f3b8cc15ea469ab8fe3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol. You haven't lived until you've trusted your life on a couple tiny nuts shoved into tiny cracks. I was hard core for a while but gave it up. I didn't have the body type to climb 5.12 consistently and big wall was mostly 5.12+

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You can't put enough redundancy into this system for me to actually sleep.

And I'm a risk taker.....
0b6555a29c236f3b8cc15ea469ab8fe3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Proof that a human can actually hate themselves...
Those folks are nuts.
My 'appreciation' of heights wounld NEVER pemit me to do this...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Finally a camp you don’t have to worry about bears in. I think my biggest no would be the amount of work just to get there. That’s a lot of junk hanging off the side of a cliff. Guys on here would be making soft shackles to save weight on the attachment points.

faith in gravity and trusting your gear. I wonder if those tents come with a parachute.

Ha, love it. Many of my good friends are professional climbers and guides still... you don't realize how solid a girth hitch on a tree is until you've taken a 15 foot whipper on a piece of pro the size of the fingernail on your baby finger camed in a crack on a rock face over 100 ft up a cliff...and it holds. I was never a big wall climber, but was a serious multi pitch trad climber and it was one of the most exhilarating and rewarding activities of my life.

This reminds me of when we vacationed in Colorado, driving though the mountains and saying “look at all that ice flowing down the side of that mountain”. Then realizing the tiny specs of color towards the top were climbers. Amazing, but not for me for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back