• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Novix/Trophyline Mission Platform

I personally like that jagged front I’m a leaner and having different adjustments for my feet help my feet stay comfy. I’m also interested to see the price of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe man, haha. Even though I decided I'm not buying anything this year I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing what they come out with.

Did novix buy trophyline? I know novix is the rebranding of LW, but didn’t realize a connection with trophyline.

Someone educate me

Did novix buy trophyline? I know novix is the rebranding of LW, but didn’t realize a connection with trophyline.

Someone educate me

Im thinking it is just a collab for a saddle platform.

more than likely they will have their own novid hang on treestand for those that still hang on

I think there is a collaboration between Novix/Trophyline and Novix/Beast Gear

Novix/beast gear? I thought Infalt was friends with D’aquisto? Maybe not anymore. Or just business is business...

I’m out of the loop on the collaboration gossips obviously

Novix/beast gear? I thought Infalt was friends with D’aquisto? Maybe not anymore. Or just business is business...

I’m out of the loop on the collaboration gossips obviously

There's all kinds of shade being thrown back and forth now between the two of them. I hadn't heard that novix and beast were partnering, but who knows.

Hey, at least it looks like Dan and Eberhart are best buds now? Right?

I am not liking the looks of this platform to much either. I will stick to my ring of steps.

This is a terrible launch. A month long count down timer to today. It’s 2pm EST and still nothing. They changed the date earlier on their website to Monday .... T+5 days from launch...

FAIL...

From what I understand now. They are revealing pictures on FB sometime today but not pricing or orders till the website is opened up on Monday.

How painful to watch.

I am not liking the looks of this platform to much either. I will stick to my ring of steps.

This is a terrible launch. A month long count down timer to today. It’s 2pm EST and still nothing. They changed the date earlier on their website to Monday .... T+5 days from launch...

FAIL...

From what I understand now. They are revealing pictures on FB sometime today but not pricing or orders till the website is opened up on Monday.

How painful to watch.
Totally agree. How hard is it to at least post pictures and give specs?

FAIL...

How painful to watch.
Launches all suck it seems. At best they're irritating, and at worst they're positively cringeworthy.

But, take that out of the picture and you have a hopefully much cheaper version of one of the most sought after platforms of all time. A big platform is an acquired taste for sure. But I like this design better than the xl predator pics I've seen. It has a way to pack the mini sticks, which in my mind is an absolute must. If I can choose between packing sticks/platform next to my back vs hanging off the opposite side of the pack where they will weigh the most, I'll choose the former every single time. So far there are 2 companies that let you do this. This one seems like it will be half the price.

Yep non Facebooker here lol so this is Novix/trophyline/lone wolf/ beast gear collaboration?

Back