• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Official Predator Platform review thread!!

Man it’s crazy light. Loving the packability. Still need to get it on a tree. Question as I have not had a platform before. Should the end curve like this?
423313075df52b52f64aa8d7ba0b6083.jpg
d7f0f3fa164c0e2ddd81e2518cea496d.jpg

It’s more pronounced than pics show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be fun thread! Tried it out at ground level and so far so good! Gonna try and get out today or tomorrow to see how i like mine at hunting height.

Man it’s crazy light. Loving the packability. Still need to get it on a tree. Question as I have not had a platform before. Should the end curve like this?
423313075df52b52f64aa8d7ba0b6083.jpg
d7f0f3fa164c0e2ddd81e2518cea496d.jpg

It’s more pronounced than pics show

Get ahold of Greg or Ernie. It is completely safe, but the bend is caused during the heat treatment process. Had a buddy who had a curve like that with his as well, maybe even a little worse.

Only one thing missing now. Light. Not shiny although I’m still gonna add a finish. Checking some local powder coating shops. Come on Mantis !!! Happy camper, uh I mean SADDLEHUNTER.
fc3f3ca667b03f8b283dd376a1fa61cc.jpg

I have a question about an insignificant detail, so it may seem silly, but... um... is the Tethrd patch cloth or PVC? Does it have a velcro back or is it plain? I'm... err... asking for a friend.

I have a question about an insignificant detail, so it may seem silly, but... um... is the Tethrd patch cloth or PVC? Does it have a velcro back or is it plain? I'm... err... asking for a friend.

Cloth. Iron on.

Tree test awesome. Rock solid !!! Cool part about the backpack is that I was able to leave it in the pocket with pack on my back and reach behind my head and pull it out. As soon as I get my system down I’ll make a vid.
75e365521e3c996d1679f6784ac36a8a.jpg

Tree test awesome. Rock solid !!! Cool part about the backpack is that I was able to leave it in the pocket with pack on my back and reach behind my head and pull it out. As soon as I get my system down I’ll make a vid.
75e365521e3c996d1679f6784ac36a8a.jpg

Looks like that tree has been practiced on more than once.

Back