• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ordered a NT aero hunter evolution

bubba g

Cant wait to get it... Hope it gets here by deer season. It's only a few weeks away. I ordered it from tree stuff, and it says "out of stock will ship in one to two weeks"

Anyone else order one from there recently? Wondering if they came through in that time period. I've seen similar claims on other items from other companies and it took 2 months...

Cant wait to get it... Hope it gets here by deer season. It's only a few weeks away. I ordered it from tree stuff, and it says "out of stock will ship in one to two weeks"

Anyone else order one from there recently? Wondering if they came through in that time period. I've seen similar claims on other items from other companies and it took 2 months...
Treestuff is a great site. More than likely they are just covering themselves in case they don't have it for 2 weeks. But once they have one, you will have it at your door very quickly.

Treestuff is a great site. More than likely they are just covering themselves in case they don't have it for 2 weeks. But once they have one, you will have it at your door very quickly.

Ok cool...

Hope you're right...

Good to know cause I just ordered two ropemans as well
They ship fast... I ordered a different harness last week that was in stock, and it was on its way to me in 3 hours from time of order..

Nice man wish I saw that but I can wait its no hurry. Thank you though

I ordered a couple ropeman 1 from this site in france when nobody here in US had them in stock... $33 a piece right now, and free shipping on orders over $55... it only took a week to get to me here in massachusetts...

http://shop.epictv.com/en/pulleys-and-ascenders/wild-country/ropeman-1-2015

You cracked their code! Now it clearly says "Free EU Shipping". And when I add two and get over the $55 mark, they still want to charge me $40 for shipping. You probably got away with it then they realized they were shipping to the US for free and plugged that hole.

You cracked their code! Now it clearly says "Free EU Shipping". And when I add two and get over the $55 mark, they still want to charge me $40 for shipping. You probably got away with it then they realized they were shipping to the US for free and plugged that hole.

Dang...

Think you're right... i just checked, and saw that.... there goes my secret connection...lol

Sorry guys... I tried...

This code supposed to get 30% off for new customers.... 5BB65C06

If it works that will be $46.20 for the two ropeman. $86.20 shipped. 43.10 a piece Not a great price, but not ridiculous either if they are tough to find...

Back