• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Outdoorarama show in Novi Michigan this weekend!

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
All,
I will be at the Outdoorarama show this weekend with @John Eberhart. John will be giving 6 presentations on his “Bowhunting Heavily Pressured Whitetails”. John also has a booth where we will have a tree set up demoing the Kestrel, I will have a size one and two there to look at as well as my personal saddle.
I will also have some Bullman Outdoor silent approach steps and some @SteppsbyWildEdgeInc. If you are in the area swing by and take a look at the gear and compare the different sizes of the Kestrel.

We hope to see you there and for those of you who can’t make it, I will try and take some photos and notes from John to post up on here.

Thanks,
Boswell

Last edited:
All,
I will be at the Outdoorarama show this weekend with @John Eberhart. John will be giving 6 presentations on his “Bowhunting Heavily Pressured Whitetails”. John also has a booth where we will have a tree set up demoing the Kestrel, I will have a size one and two there to look at as well as my personal saddle.
I will also have some Bullman Outdoor silent approach steps and some @SteppsbyWildEdgeInc. If you are in the area swing by and take a look at the gear and compare the different sizes of the Kestrel.

We hope to see you there and for those of you who can’t make it, I will try and take some photos and notes from John to post up on here.

Thanks,
Boswell

Looking forward to meeting you and John there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

https://www.showspan.com/OUT/

Adults: $10 | Children 6-14: $4

Parking: ???

Thursday 01 March
1:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Friday 02 March
11:00 am – 9:30 pm

Saturday 03 March
10:00 am – 9:00 pm

Sunday 04 March
10:00 am – 5:00 pm

Would like to see some of your saddle gear Boswell, hope to make it.

We will be at the Ohio Deer and Turkey expo in a few weeks!

Thanks,
Boswell

Wish you guys would have came down south to the Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh,NC this weekend....! Would be nice to have some Saddle Hunting Experts like yourselves there... I'm going to go check it out, but don't have high hopes to find anyone talking saddle harnesses... This site/hunting community has changed my mindset completely and I no longer look for the mainstream products on the market. Now I'm going to just to see if there is something I can modify or use for my saddle harness setup... I'm jealous that the Midwest gets all the top notch expos!! haha

I would like to make it down the Dixie classic or get up to the Harrisburg show. We have a few good shows in the Richmond area each year, but nothing of the magnitude of these or the ones out west.

However there is GREENTOP (which is a local Bass Pro or Cabelas. Then there is a Basspro and a Cabelas.

Just met John and Bobby at the booth, which was pretty cool. If you haven't seen a kestrel in person, doo eeet. The strength and quality of the thing doesn't quite come across in photos. It is substantial, for it's light weight.

Makes me seriously rethink doing my own, but I'll still give it a shot, since those orders are already made.

Anyone have any questions for them I should try and relay?

Just met John and Bobby at the booth, which was pretty cool. If you haven't seen a kestrel in person, doo eeet. The strength and quality of the thing doesn't quite come across in photos. It is substantial, for it's light weight.

Makes me seriously rethink doing my own, but I'll still give it a shot, since those orders are already made.

Anyone have any questions for them I should try and relay?

It pangs me to know that you had to be around @Boudreaux but glad you had a good time.

Back