• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Papabear

This is Michaela I am Papa bears wife. Adam passed away in a fatal motorcycle accident 10/19 while riding to work. Our family is still in complete shock. I would like to thank those that have sent condolences to our family he leaves behind an expecting wife 3 children, mother and a brother. He loved being up in the trees in his saddle. His hope was getting our daughter to be comfortable In a saddle so they could share that experience.

This is Michaela I am Papa bears wife. Adam passed away in a fatal motorcycle accident 10/19 while riding to work. Our family is still in complete shock. I would like to thank those that have sent condolences to our family he leaves behind an expecting wife 3 children, mother and a brother. He loved being up in the trees in his saddle. His hope was getting our daughter to be comfortable In a saddle so they could share that experience.
We are so sorry for you Ma'am. Praying for healing for you and yours.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michaela I’m so sorry about you and your families loss. I’m praying for you and your family.

Michaela, May the peace of the Lord Most High comfort you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can help your family with.

Michaela my heart goes out to you & your family during this time! I pray that God will lift you up & give you the strength to endure this great loss!

I'm new to the community, and didnt know papabear but... Michaela, prayers for you and your family to get you through this.

So sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss Michaela. Our community has you in our thoughts.

Oh my… I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

There's nothing I can say to alleviate the pain, but know he would want y'all to live life the best you can and certainly wanted nothing but happiness for you. When you look at your children, remember they are the embodiment of the love and his immortally resides in them.

Wishing the best,

JTF

Back