• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Patriots fumbles not alligned with League's stats.

Obviously they were using deflated balls was my first thought. They have a history of cheating and I don't doubt that they would again. There is lots of money to be made for winning.

That was my first thought before reading the article. That was a pretty good read and seems very solid.

My wife sent it to me. I too think the article is a good read. Darn shame, the game is played that way. But as you said RS, lots of $$ on the line.

bigjoe said:
My wife sent it to me. I too think the article is a good read. Darn shame, the game is played that way. But as you said RS, lots of $$ on the line.
Yea it is a shame. IMO the NFL has been getting worse and worse the past few years. Everything is about the money. I have hardly been watching it the past couple years. I don't even get excited for the superbowl anymore. I just go and eat some good food lol. It doesn't help footballs case that they opened up Sunday bowhunting in NJ about 5 years ago :lol: . I'd much rather be sitting in a tree!

Back