• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Paying for land access

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
I love when I can trade tree trimming for hunting access. The only problem is I have been running cameras on this property all summer and see just as many coyote as deer and the biggest buck being a year and a half old basket 8.

I guess I get to learn how to hunt predators this winter.

ae43406adf506abb56daa8e958b7c13d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love when I can trade tree trimming for hunting access. The only problem is I have been running cameras on this property all summer and see just as many coyote as deer and the biggest buck being a great and a half old basket 8.

And hopefully a big fat doe or two for the freezer! I happen to LOVE killing coyotes too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first saddle was a Weaver buttstrap just like that one. Lot of guys I worked with used them too.

Yep. Talk about hip pinch. After a day in that, I was in pain. I don't climb as much as I used to.

I don't know why the legs straps are even on there. I never use them.

I love when I can trade tree trimming for hunting access. The only problem is I have been running cameras on this property all summer and see just as many coyote as deer and the biggest buck being a year and a half old basket 8.

I barter tree care all the time, it's a great way to get something I want or need but can't justify spending the cash. I started with a Weaver Double D, they make tough saddles. I'm running a Buckingham Glide now; SO comfortable. Anyway, good luck with the 'yotes this winter!

Last edited:
Back