• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prop Bet #2

Will there be a 12pt or bigger Buck submitted to the contest?

• Big Buck Down!

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Just dreaming.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol there's at least one negative Nancy among us. I think there will be. I'd love it to be mine... But I doubt it!

One 12 pointer? Guaranteed.

A better bet would have been if there would be two killed in the same day. @Cajunshooter has come the closest.

One 12 pointer? Guaranteed.

A better bet would have been if there would be two killed in the same day. @Cajunshooter has come the closest.

That was a ton o fun! Can’t imagine there’s any chance of this ever happening for the rest of my life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always try to keep envisioning positive resulting in hunting but cant fantasize that extreme for me. Have faith in the rest of you though! Still debating about joining the deer pool as Id be lucky to add a doe to the catch.
Do it. It's all for fun. If it pushes you to get a. Extra hunt in.. Awesome. No money on the line. Its all for fun online thing.

I always try to keep envisioning positive resulting in hunting but cant fantasize that extreme for me. Have faith in the rest of you though! Still debating about joining the deer pool as Id be lucky to add a doe to the catch.
As @MattMan81 said, Doit! It’s a lot of fun and can be a great motivator when the grind starts in earnest. I just love seeing all the success but I’ve got a competitive bug in me too and so It makes me work harder or smarter….. usually just harder :fearscream: to try to help my team out. It’s a lot of fun it really is.

Yeh I'll try n join in. Got saddle Nov. 2021 - sat once only saw a bear. Last year sat dozen times or so. Had a bull moose under me, bear, racoon, porcupines, owls etc. but no deer. Still enjoyed it but its time to at least SEE deer out of the tree!

@sdorton did you buck already break this bet? Kinda hoping there is a kicker or sticker on him somewhere that is an inch long.

Back