• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Proud Father

bigjoe

Congratulations to all the newly or soon to be graduates class of 2020. My son has done extremely well. He was officially told he is the VALEDICTORIAN for his class at Clover Hill HS. He will be attending UVA in the fall, studying Math and Biology in their honors program. (We will have to see if that is online or in person)

0b3396effc48e10542700356c25f903e.jpg

7397b3685ced514e0c9aaf4a1ee24d15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dude. That’s awesome. Such a proud poppa moment. Hate that all of this COVID stuff has robbed things like graduations, proms, sport season (scouting futures). Congrats nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations to all the newly or soon to be graduates class of 2020. My son has done extremely well. He was officially told he is the VALEDICTORIAN for his class at Clover Hill HS. He will be attending UVA in the fall, studying Math and Biology in their honors program. (We will have to see if that is online or in person)

0b3396effc48e10542700356c25f903e.jpg

7397b3685ced514e0c9aaf4a1ee24d15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Something to be proud of for sure!!! A lot of kids going down the wrong path these days
It’s refreshing to see these things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to your son on this outstanding achievement. It takes a lot or hard work and dedication to achieve that honor (as well as some natural intelligence). You and your family should be proud and deserve congratulations as well for instilling those traits and values in him. Way to go @bigjoe!

Congrats to your son! Enjoy the moment!! It’s a different time right now, great to see folks still finding ways to celebrate life’s special moments.

BOO YA!!!! Congratulations!! He should be proud of his hard work, it's an honor well earned. As a proud papa of a graduate this year I know it's always a team(family) effort. Be sure to acknowledge that as you celebrate your son.

Thank you gents. It has been a humbling moment for all of us. I feel for all the kids. No graduation celebrations, beach weeks etc. Just a crazy time in the worlds history.

That is awesome Joe! Congrats to you and the family! You ought to be proud!

Back