• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Public Land Challenge...who’s watching?

Chistavocat

I love The Hunting Public’s content. The Turkey Tour was an excellent watch and so far they have 12 episodes of the Deer Tour. The Public Land Challenge is an added bonus along the tour with some great members of the public hunting world. Dan Infalt and Joe from the HB, DIY Sportsman a.k.a Bowhunter 15, and of course the HP and friends. The crew is camping out in Minnesota for an early season buck hunt in a 4pt restriction area. If you haven’t been following along check it out. Garrett also has some content on his channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been watching and eagerly awaiting the next video to be released. Really enjoying their videos they've got something good going on there. The ghillie stalks were Awesome. Really got me PUMPED.

I'm watching too! THP has some really good stuff. This is a good line up they have up there. Wonder where they're all going next? Would love to see any of them hunt the northern PA tier.

What a group of hunters!! The public land challenge will explode I think. That could be quite a program.

Yes very cool.

Also found myself pausing along the way, making notes of little details like camo'd ropemans and biners. Lots of little TODO items as we get ready for opener next week.

Good stuff!

I have been watching THP too. The public land challenge has been especially fun to watch as they are hunting some of the same stuff I hunt. Kind of cool seeing them hunt familiar grounds.

Every episode! I love every inspiring thing they do - makes doing the tunes easy for em. The other thing I love is that not only is there no competition among them, there is teamwork and respect for other shows!!

Love the support for my friends!!

Man, joe knocked down a killer 10 point.
I hope they got that filmed, but it looks like the video guy was with dan most sits. Can’t wait for the next part to post up.

Also, they are convincing me to do more slow spot and stalk..

One of my favorite parts of one of the more recent episodes was where they were walking to a spot where they thought there might be some buck bedding and came across a fresh blood trail, and then walked it back to the hunter who had shot a doe just a short while earlier. They helped him find the deer and took some pics with the hunter.

I thought that was awesome and an excellent show of sportsmanship.

No whining about people hunting their spot, ruining their hunt, or even complaining about helping the guy or giving up their time to hunt... shows really excellent character on their behalf. I was a fan before but even bigger fan now.

Have been watching all these for as long as they have been around. Especially love Dan's tip on spraying down before you go in... with Deep Woods Off! The only scent control needed is playing the wind! Keeping it real!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man, joe knocked down a killer 10 point.
I hope they got that filmed, but it looks like the video guy was with dan most sits. Can’t wait for the next part to post up.

Also, they are convincing me to do more slow spot and stalk..

I'm seriously thinking about a ghillie suit as an off season pick up for next year. Hell I may break down and try to sneak one past the goalie

I'm seriously thinking about a ghillie suit as an off season pick up for next year. Hell I may break down and try to sneak one past the goalie

I picked up an ASAT leafy suit last year, I think I’ll start with that and see how it goes.

Back