• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Red! Order a pair of these and let us know :)

I've seen the idea, I looked around for a pair but couldn't find them in the US anywhere. As is I don't think they'd work well for us (too big and noisey), but I wanted to get hands on them for some inspiration. Short of being limited by tree sizes I think the EONPOW climbers are better than those.

Have you developed any more thoughts on the EONPow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you developed any more thoughts on the EONPow?

My problem right now is that they clink around a little. In order to keep them silent I had wrapped them closed, but then they weren't adjustable. Tree size is always going to be limited, but it would be very helpful to be able to adjust them about halfway up the tree, I'm sure you'd only have to do it once. A problem with the design for me to do customizing is that the bars they are built on are triangles. I havent' found too many parts that fit on triangles lol. I tried a set of these to tighten them down, but they just don't fit well https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013N7DIR8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For climbing though, they work great, actually better than spurs because you are standing on a little platform. If were were to design a set of these and build them we could build a much better set. The idea is solid. You can even climb around branches no problem.

That's interesting. So square tubes. What else would you change? I know a welder.

Come to think of it. That another video you need to show.
I think deer hunting is interfering with you duties.....

Come to think of it. That another video you need to show.
I think deer hunting is interfering with you duties.....

If definitely is!

Square or round tubing, I'm not sure which would be better. The straps they had on there were a joke. I rigged something up with a cam buckle strap that goes over the front of my foot and around the back. Very simple but it works well.

The biggest change needs to be a way to slide the bar in and out and then lock it off. The way it is, there is no way to lock it off. And the build quality needs to improve.

Back