• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ropeman1 or Ropeman2 ? HHS teather.

Tyler malone

What size is the HHS teather anyknow? Will that be a Ropeman1 or Ropeman2 for the HHS teather? Thanks for the help.

The Ropeman 2 was designed with a much more aggressive tooth pattern than the Ropeman 1. I would also agree the Ropeman 1 is the choice personally. The Ropeman 1 imho is over engineered and can work on smaller ropes than stated. I will also say that you should adhere to all protocals and limitations on it that the company advertised for that device. I have conducted my own safety analysis so i know what im comfortable with but safety first!!

8c02622b9622881bf1c074334acf1d77.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I see this I swear I'm going to upgrade my ropes.

Me too.

Just not looking forward to attempting eye splices with ultra tech. May just pay for sewn splices & be done with it.

Why can’t I just leave good enough alone. I could keep it simple. A couple sets of HSS tethers will do 95% of what I need. Always available, affordable & ropeman compatible.

Me too.

Just not looking forward to attempting eye splices with ultra tech. May just pay for sewn splices & be done with it.

Why can’t I just leave good enough alone. I could keep it simple. A couple sets of HSS tethers will do 95% of what I need. Always available, affordable & ropeman compatible.

I don't think you can splice ultratech.

Back