• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Hunter Freebies

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Saddle Hunters!

@redsquirrel and I were able to cut the prices on all the gear in the Saddle Hunter Store. All T-shirts have been reduced by 25%. I don't know if we'll be able to keep prices there long-term so get them while you can.

ALSO - I ordered a test batch of vinyl decals for the store. The first 3 t-shirt buyers will get a Saddle Hunter decal free of charge included with the order. FREEBIES! I have a large one on my bow case and a small one on my water bottle. Now I need one for my truck. Maybe I need to go to a sew shop and have them embroider the logo on one of my many SitDrags. Hmm.....

www.saddlehunter.com/store

Remember - this store isn't a way for Red or G2 to get rich. The goal is to promote Saddle Hunting and grow the community. The plan is to reinvest sales into things like SaddlePalooza, Hunting Contests, Product R&D, and a few other things we have in mind.

If you have ideas for t-shirts or for the store in general, please send me a PM!

Thanks in advance!

ed0858458012f4b088874b08e81c8772.jpg

Or dump pouches....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Ontariofarmer, we need a shirt with a saddle hunter hanging off a maple leaf.....holding a timmies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok - Not sure what happened, but I think it went through ok. I have what I need to get the shirt out on my side.

Agreed. They are an "Athletic Cut". They are very high quality shirts so they won't shrink much. But they do run on the smallish side.

Agreed. They are an "Athletic Cut". They are very high quality shirts so they won't shrink much. But they do run on the smallish side.

Yeah im thinking like the saddle assasin ones we bought earlier right?

Back