• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

saddle riding up.

NWFLBowhunter

Oct 22, 2014
Well, I've spent a good amount of time in my new aero and have fiddled with the adjustments every sit. My only issue now is will hooked up standing on the platform, the belt is around my waist and tightened down, as is the lap belt. Its darn comfortable this way, but as soon as I bend my knees to sit, the waist belt starts to slip up. I've fooled with every strap and can't seem to get it to stop rising. What can I do to stop this? Somehow I need to figure out how to keep the waist belt at the waist and not up above my belly button. This put the paws in the way of drawing back without rotating in the seat.

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
Feb 28, 2014
Utah
YOUTUBE
UCfsJLpIu20dPzWfb7JWO9gQ
with out seeing it, my suggestion is tighten the 2 straps that connect the belt to the seat. This would keep it down and not allow it to rise up unless the entire thing rides up which should not happen if both buckles are tight.

Thanks,
Boswell

NWFLBowhunter

Oct 22, 2014
Boudreaux said:
with out seeing it, my suggestion is tighten the 2 straps that connect the belt to the seat. This would keep it down and not allow it to rise up unless the entire thing rides up which should not happen if both buckles are tight.

Thanks,
Boswell

Yea, they are all the way tight. I will try to get some picture next time I'm off before dark.