• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle specific forums

deleted_user01

I'm not sure if this would be a huge amount of work or not; but since most members have different saddles, maybe it could be seperate into groups such as ;

Trophy line

Guidos Web

Aero Hunter

Kestral

Anderson

Franken Saddles/ DIY

I was thinking that way, most of, or all of the different types of saddles would be in say one category/forum for those who use that specific saddle. Would it make it easier to find what info one was looking for.
Just a thought.

I have thought about it. The problem is finding a balance between having too many forums and just enough to break up necessary information. When you have too many forums it can make navigating the site harder.

I have thought about it. The problem is finding a balance between having too many forums and just enough to break up necessary information. When you have too many forums it can make navigating the site harder.
That would make sense. Sometimes I have trouble with searching but that's just me putting in the wrong phrases.

Yeah I agree, I think it would be tough to track threads that could deal with multiple saddles. The information would be the same just spread out, talk about a search nightmare.......

Back