• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SaddlehunterTV on hold

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
For those who have been waiting, here are a redsquirrel aider climb and bongo's hand climber climb.
bongo:
red squirrel:

Thanks to @bowhunter15 for taking the videos. Sorry I took so long to get them up for everyone.

I am putting the SaddlehunterTV project on an indefinite hold at the moment. I have too much going on to launch into a new project at this time.

Whaaaaat , no show !?! Where am i going to post the vid of me shooting a big buck this year?? HaHaHa...

Joking redsquirrel , life can get busy at times. Do it when your good and ready. We'll all still be here when it happens, just " Hangin " around.

I know we all gave you a hard time but thanks for posting the videos. I actually saw both live and still took away a little more knowledge from it watching the video. I’m glad you posted bongo in the center of the action so he could quit photo bombing everyone.;)

Ol' @bongo and @redsquirrel showing out at SaddlePalooza! Love it!

Is it February yet? I can't wait for SaddlePalooza 2019!

Don't wait until February, come to Sikapalooza in October!! Although I'm not sure if @bongo or @redsquirrel will make it, there will still be a saddle demo, even if it's just me with my sitdrag/fleece saddles, lol!!!

so im no videography but are you taking submission from members to fill time slots if we have some kill shots lol ill start carrying the extra weigh tif we are gonna have saddle hunter shows thatd be AMAZING

That is a cool idea! I will need to get my camera arm all sorted out, I was hoping to make one since I'm poor, lol. Also it's a hard investment since I can't film in the majority of my hunting areas.

so im no videography but are you taking submission from members to fill time slots if we have some kill shots lol ill start carrying the extra weigh tif we are gonna have saddle hunter shows thatd be AMAZING
At this time I'm not doing anything. I like the idea of it, I just don't have the time and resources to do it right now.

You can use my future saddle hunting videos. Iv'e already posted a couple of stand hunting videos on here.

I found this thread, I heard mention of the channel on the podcast, I totally understand,. It is a whole nother ball game trying to run a channel. I look forward to seeing what you guys post when you do get back around to it and have time to put into it. I am sure it will be a big success.
Thanks for posting the two videos above, I enjoyed them both.
Dale

Back