• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlepalooza regrets

We should have stayed Sunday night! I needed more time to B.S.! Honestly I think I still would have needed another day. Last year I stayed Sunday, I was the only one there. Lol
I think needed to sight in my 22 mag and go to the rimfire section.
I should have taken the shot gun up to the zone G2 and I hunted last year also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I do regret about the event is I didn't get a pic of the celebrity of saddle hunting that was there. @Big Country I see you got one lol!

Didn't take nearly enough pictures, trying not to miss anything, but the "Kardashian of saddle hunting" was gracious enough to allow me to capture this priceless pic!

Quote borrowed from @IHI6FAN

I have a long list of regrets. I didn’t get @huck72412 to demo removing and putting spurs back on while it n the tree at eye level . I missed bowhunter15 using the handclimber seat. It took like 20 games of corn hole to beat Huck but that last game was awesome. We didn’t get @Jcar to commit to a how to on the diy down underquilt.

My regret was not making it, I’ll be there next year! Looks like a blast.....

I tried and tried telling you guys. If I said it once I sad it 50 times . I think I posted the second post on the saddleplooza thread telling y’all what a great time it was and to get off the fence and come to Georgia

I tried and tried telling you guys. If I said it once I sad it 50 times . I think I posted the second post on the saddleplooza thread telling y’all what a great time it was and to get off the fence and come to Georgia

lol @ on the fence. I ran out of vacation for the first time in years. I usually have at least couple days extra. Not in 2018. It's tight

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a long list of regrets. I didn’t get @huck72412 to demo removing and putting spurs back on while it n the tree at eye level . I missed bowhunter15 using the handclimber seat. It took like 20 games of corn hole to beat Huck but that last game was awesome. We didn’t get @Jcar to commit to a how to on the diy down underquilt.
It's pretty simple @EricS. I remove my tether and stand on my head on my platform. Next, in matrix-like fashion I begin to pirouette until one spur becomes unbuckled due to centrifugal force. Switch legs and repeat. Then I reverse the process to put them back on.

It's pretty simple @EricS. I remove my tether and stand on my head on my platform. Next, in matrix-like fashion I begin to pirouette until one spur becomes unbuckled due to centrifugal force. Switch legs and repeat. Then I reverse the process to put them back on.
That is basically how he described it around the campfire. It's probably the reason that he never demo'ed it!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I’m just amazed that someone can use pirouette in a sentence related to saddle hunting and it fit. I didn’t realize the spinning around was part of the technique when he was going through the motions. I just thought his equilibrium was a little off from setting down his beer and trying to lift his foot to eye level before he got balanced out. Now it all makes sense.

I’m just amazed that someone can use pirouette in a sentence related to saddle hunting and it fit. I didn’t realize the spinning around was part of the technique when he was going through the motions. I just thought his equilibrium was a little off from setting down his beer and trying to lift his foot to eye level before he got balanced out. Now it all makes sense.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:!!!!! Bahahahahahah

Back