• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saw a Tethrd sticker on the jeep in front of me!!

cb750

Not sure who it was but I was driving East on Elginfield Rd North of London almost a week ago. It tool a second to sink in but there on the back window of a jeep was the Tethrd sticker. I was just coming back from my first actual sit of the year for deer. Figured they likely are a member here.

Wasn’t me. I haven’t seen one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out your way earlier this month for bear but was a guest at the camp so couldn't really invite you up.

No worries. My fall has gotten very busy. I’ve protected my gun hunt and that’s about it. I’m hoping and working for a promotion at work. I have to sacrifice some hunting but it will be worth it in the end.

Are there SH stickers in the store?

Great minds.........

Yep. Thought about recording the plate but figured that may be over stepping a bit. Didn't take pic because well, don't use your phone and drive. I must have stared at a good minute or two to be sure it was what it was.

Wow, could there be rogue canucks saddle hunting in Ontario?
We need a list of sales to Canada!!!!! Greg? Ernie? No more secrets........

Back