• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Screw In Steps

cozy23

So I have gone the cheapest route possible for now and bought some screw in steps.

How do you carry them and keep them quiet? Where do you keep them as you're climbing/installing them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A dump pouch with a wad of fleece in it is good enough for me. If you want to be extra careful, strap them together with a big rubber band or ranger bands.

What type of screw in steps are you using? Are you setting up the tree and leaving them or using them to go in and out every time? This all makes a big difference.

I'll prob set them up and leave them until the end of the season. I have muddy sticks too. I may take those down and put the screw ins in their place for my lock on stand.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back