• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Shout Out

red2delta

I just want to take a moment to say Thank You to a couple of men on this forum who have made some major breakthroughs lately. @g2outdoors and @Boudreaux . These two men have been making some very informative and helpful videos about saddle hunting on YouTube. Anything from Kestrel and SitDrag saddle setups, safety, and adjustments to the individual details of a saddle to include bridges, platforms, tethers etc.. They are making it way easier for new saddle hunters to get familiar with our style of hunting and what it takes to get started. I appreciate all the work you are putting in to make these videos. It really helps us who currently saddle hunt explain how it works to those who question how we do it.

Thanks , keep up the good work for us!

For those of you who are new, go check out their YouTube channels.

I just want to take a moment to say Thank You to a couple of men on this forum who have made some major breakthroughs lately. @g2outdoors and @Boudreaux . These two men have been making some very informative and helpful videos about saddle hunting on YouTube. Anything from Kestrel and SitDrag saddle setups, safety, and adjustments to the individual details of a saddle to include bridges, platforms, tethers etc.. They are making it way easier for new saddle hunters to get familiar with our style of hunting and what it takes to get started. I appreciate all the work you are putting in to make these videos. It really helps us who currently saddle hunt explain how it works to those who question how we do it.

Thanks , keep up the good work for us!

For those of you who are new, go check out their YouTube channels.
I agree 100%

Back