• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sit drag

Fi5herman

Pretty basic sit drag stole all your ideas from here. Sewed the loops on the end. Added molle loops. Sewed a belt on. Found 2 perfect dump packs for linemans belt and tether.Screenshot_20161005-202714.png Screenshot_20161005-202714.png

If anyone is looking for similar pouches, the farm store near me has them for cheap. I think under 10$

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And there you go...

Nice. The black webbing is the belt, right? Do you feel good about the buckle? I can't see it, but I think that is an important piece. The last thing I want is to reach and strain putting enough pressure on that to force a cheap buckle open and leaving the sit drag at my ankles.

I like what you put together. Good luck knocking one down from it!

It is a cheap buckle I feel like in the event of a fall it would be enough to keep the sit drag close enough that I wouldn't fall out of the bottom

It is a cheap buckle I feel like in the event of a fall it would be enough to keep the sit drag close enough that I wouldn't fall out of the bottom

What he is getting at is while climbing. I had a buckle open from pressure and my saddle ended up down at my knees along with my lineman belt. I couldn't lift it with one hand cause the lineman was grabbing the tree. I couldn't take another step without losing it. I chose to let it fall rather than fight with it and risk me falling. Scary situation. I recommend the plastic cobra on monkey spec or something like that.

Back