• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Skip the line on a full tethrd setup

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
Some of you may know that I volunteer for an organization called the Outdoor Adventure Foundation. Basically its a group that gives once in a life time hunting and fishing trips to sick kids and combat injured vets. Its a great cause and I really enjoy being a part of it.

We have our annual fundraising banquet on Feb 9th and as part of Tethrd's goal to always give back, we donated a full starter kit. Saddle, ropes, platform etc to the silent auction. Its an online auction and all the money raised is used to send these kids on their trips. Who ever wins this auction will have the opportunity to skip the line and get their gear in a week. If you are at saddlepalooza, I will hand deliver the prize to the winner.

Here is a video of one of the recipients from last year on an elk hunt we sent him on.

You can sign up for the auction at www.mnoaf.org. I also have a limited amount of tickets available at the tethrd table for those local guys who may be interested.
ErnieGiveaway.jpg

Back