• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Small neoprene trophyline

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
I'm pretty sure this had never been hunted out of. The DVD is missing but everything else is there. I bought it for a urban hunt that required tma certified equipment. But I wasn't able to go. There is some surface rust on the buckles but I really think that's just years of storage not use. I can't find a mark that shows it's ever been used. It would be great for getting a child in a tree.

$220 tyd priority.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ac11e89eefce9c926ab9d50afc813899.jpg
a8fea0d11a80193a9d3d383740a5788a.jpg
d9091809698414102bc84552bb4e2223.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jefferson? Lookie here!!! I will not beat u by a buck this time! Promise!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a small ambush for my son. This is tempting as the neo is more comfy. But he’s spoiled enough. I actually inquired 6 months ago about this exact saddle but big ern wasn’t ready to sell yet :(

I have a small ambush for my son. This is tempting as the neo is more comfy. But he’s spoiled enough. I actually inquired 6 months ago about this exact saddle but big ern wasn’t ready to sell yet :(

Ahh go ahead and spoil him!

Back