• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold Hickory Creek Vertical Crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyler1945

SH Member
Bought as a floor demo, was in perfect shape. I’ve probably shot 50 arrows through it. Ultimately decided on a different setup. 20” axle to axle. Cocks easily by hand at 125lbs. I’m guessing it was flinging my 500 grain arrows in excess of 320fps. Uses standard arrows, not crossbow bolts. Comes apart and packs great. It’s an awesome setup for a saddle because of the vertical orientation, you can stay behind the tree. Quieter than I would've expected too. I hate to sell it because of how rare they are, but I have to be a grown up!

http://www.drawloc.com/

Jerry is an awesome guy. And he makes an awesome product.

700.00 TYD

cffcf0c1a2470788f7aad944bdaccf60.jpg
7ecb7712cf6447c8a64be6cc1742e7c9.jpg
37c3fe83f4bd4c294050c3a337358f35.jpg
3cd712b075072406b25fac2330026a69.jpg
5b74724fd1d91c47dfc96b27d565c773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It’s definitely been on of the most fun toys I’ve shot. And it’s a perfect setup for saddle hunting and stalking.

wow this is awesome. never knew! May I ask why you decided against this set up?

Wow that's cool! I wish I would have known about those for the couple of years I had to use a cross bow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My local bow dealer is friends with the guy that makes these

They shoot great & are very compact

He has 2 of the mini’s that him and his wife use

He made me an offer to sell me one barely used that I probably won’t be able to refuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the hickory creek mini I prefer.
Man. I did not need to see this.

My crossbow journey starts in 2020 when my state goes fully legal. I have never heard of these but they look promising for a saddle hunting application in particular.

Thanks for spreading the word. I think.

man I wish I could afford that thing...and we could hunt with crossbows in VT. That is so slick looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back