• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stepping on Toes

Swampfox

Yep my spikes are still sharp. Not the most comfortable way to test them but it works
8ca241a0d934798015051c457e7250f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep my spikes are still sharp. Not the most comfortable way to test them but it works
8ca241a0d934798015051c457e7250f8.jpg

Ouch. Did they go right through your shoes? What were you wearing? What were you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just testing a saddle I had made. I was descending and made it back to the ground with my right foot but when the left foot came out the tree I was slightly off balance and put my foot down too quickly. It went right through my vapor trax boot and into the toe. It looks worse than it is, I’m most upset about having a hole in my boot now.

Ouch that sucks . . . Hope your toe's ok. Don't think I'll be using your test method if can help it!

Last edited:
I hope you are doing ok. Glad you were never t hurt worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Darn. Take em intima redwing store. See if they can do a repair for you. Generally they can fix something like that.

Red Wing can seal the tip of your boot if needed with a hard shell. At least the store here local can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back