• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Steven rinella supporting saddle hunting

joshua8286

I was reading in his book hunting butchering and cooking wild game and I stumbled upon an article by Jared fink. He was talking about his tree sling and how it’s his favorite method of hunting I thought that was cool for him to put that in his book.
8feaa0248da1929751a8e37a333b7d56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy his hunting shows! He’s also pretty good as a wild game cook. That’s cool to find out he hunts from a saddle

I think the articles in the book are by other people, so I don't know if he hunts from a saddle personally. Regardless, he is my favorite hunting personality.

I just finished his book about his Alaska bison hunt and it was really good. I'm reading one of his other books now as time permits.
I enjoy his hunting shows! He’s also pretty good as a wild game cook. That’s cool to find out he hunts from a saddle

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's cool! I've been wanting to read some of his books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened to his pod cast the other day and they discussed saddles. I think it’s showing up more and more. Nine Finger Chronicles Wired to Hunt both had segments within a pod cast.

Back