• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team Last Chance

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
If we get 10 more people that want in on the contest we will create 1 more team. Post "I'm in" below if you want to participate.

If this is still a thing, I'm in.

I think I need to pay up first though. Hold my beer.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

@Freddybowhunter @VaBruiser @DB4x4
Let's just do our own thing gents, shall we? It's all for fun and camaraderie anyway.

Here's 5+5=10 points for Team Last Chance...I mean Team No Chance...I mean Team Give Us a Chance!

Anyone else finding deer? Looks like @DB4x4 just shot a tank. Nice job!

Got big hunts coming up? I've got an old HS buddy and my brother coming up this weekend for the Vermont early muzzleloader (antlerless) "season". Kinda my only hunting camp experience so I'm looking forward to the food, beers, and jokes.
dcf5920b1bef23ac53392a6300d454b0.jpg
a4e8e4f1b91f1a3b4b973a8616514220.jpg

Yeah, I shot this B&C stud last Saturday from the saddle. Not exactly what I planned to go after but after feeding at 15 yards for 20 minutes my trigger finger got REAL itchy. Guess I should have taken more photos hahaha

Also has a broke G2 on the right side. So not sure if I can count it as an 8.

IMG_2082.jpeg

Yeah, I shot this B&C stud last Saturday from the saddle. Not exactly what I planned to go after but after feeding at 15 yards for 20 minutes my trigger finger got REAL itchy. Guess I should have taken more photos hahaha

Also has a broke G2 on the right side. So not sure if I can count it as an 8.

View attachment 93385
Nice deer! I'd be stoked to have a chance at that. If you say 8, it's an 8.

Sounds like 13 points for Team Last Chance...No Chance...Give Us a Chance.

We're so inclusive here we don't even need a saddle in the pic, post limit or not!

I’ve got a doe and a 7 pt already this season. So add 17 more points haha

Attachments

• IMG_4208.png
    IMG_4208.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4209.png
    IMG_4209.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
Nice deer! Nice work boys...we're cranking!

Back