• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophy Line Tree Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcentric

I have a great condition size small (more like a medium) mesh tree saddle. It doesn't have the suspenders but does include a nice add on pack. I'm asking $245 for this setup. Obviously this should read "or best offer". Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20171115_080521[1].jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
A few months ago I would have been all over this! But I'm not so sure now that I'm growing more fond of the Kestrel by the day. I'll have to think about it and I'm sure that someone will probably come along and snatch it up while I'm doing so but that's what I get :smiley:

Any chance that you want to trade for a Medium mesh TL or Size 1 Aero Hunter Evolution?

Last edited:
The evolution is tempting but when I get another saddle it will be the Kestrel. I will make you a good deal on the TL saddle if you do want it :)

Well you are on the right track...New tribe has it figured out with the Kestrel (mad props to the guys on this site that were involved in the development) and the price is fair as well. It is as close to perfect as I have seen.

I appreciate the offer and while I'd like to have a small TL sitting around just in case... I just don't think that I can give you what it is likely worth at this point.

A small ambush saddle for less than $250..... A year ago that wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes. I already have one or I would be tempted

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back