• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Two Lone Wolf Platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan

One is an old Lone Wolf base platform that's been rough cut. You'll want to clean it up a bit but it's a good start. It weighs in at 2 LB - 3.2 Ounces.
$100 shipped. SOLD

The second platform is a newer Lone Wolf Seat and that one weighs in at 1LB - 15.5 Ounces.
$55 shipped. SOLD

lonewolf_1.jpg

lonewolf_2.jpg

lonewolf_3.jpg

lonewolf_4.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the stand platform! Was literally awake in bed in the middle of the night debating, do I take on a platform project, or wait for one of the commercially released platforms...I'll take this as a sign I could use another project.

Nice pick up. With a little bit of work that base can create a fantastic platform. sometimes I think i like it better than the seat
4edb8125b8d9e4e9a8913e37a950fcd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back