• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wife claims I'm not the same man she married 3 years ago

Swampfox

6494ea80f945198c38b11309451dd19c.jpg

My grandmother was real big into sewing...so when my mom heard I wanted a sewing machine she made sure I got one. I'm sure no other 32 year old man has ever been this pumped about a thread injector. Even the jabs from the brother in laws didn't phase me. I was pretty darn excited to unwrap this gem. Now explaining to the wife why I need this magical machine was a tough sell. However deep down I know she sees the sex appeal in it.

Merry Christmas y'all! I hope there's a thread injector waiting for each one of you under the tree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shoot bro at least it’s the black out edition!! I probably would have kept it to myself if it would have been pink!! Lol congrats on the new toy looking forward to you DIY next year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That a way to be man! I'm always sewing something!!!

Ha that's a great gift. I'm going to have to ask my mother inlaw If I can borrow hers.

I just bought a new “project runway” machine and was hearing all the jokes at my job at the barbershop

I just bought a new “project runway” machine and was hearing all the jokes at my job at the barbershop

Yeah you're skin better be thick if you going to let people know you have a thread injector. My BILs are pretty viscous but of course they still hunt from ladder stands.....what idiots! Lol

Yeah you're skin better be thick if you going to let people know you have a thread injector. My BILs are pretty viscous but of course they still hunt from ladder stands.....what idiots! Lol

Lol.
You get to laugh when they ask for help hanging all there ladder stands. Lol

I am sure a ton of ladies married to saddle hunters are now depressed as they watch their "man" sewing diapers while wearing crocs. God bless them, they deserve so much more.......

ahahahahahahaha I just spit coffee everywhere! I get my mother-in-law to sew all my sit drag mods...it saves my precious male ego lol.

My sister gave me a sewing machine 1 year ago. It seems too complicated for my male brain. Doesn’t look like a tractor.
I think I will pay my sister to sew for me She could use the money and Dave will be proud of me. Crocs are seldom worn but not never I guess that is why I have been married 33 years. I am still the same guy she married

Back