• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB 20 inch muddy stick

Eaton

Jan 11, 2016
If u have one for sale let me know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Eaton

Jan 11, 2016
Or 2 hawk helium sticks let me know. Thanks.

BassBoysLLP

Vendor Rep
Sep 28, 2014
Have your tried a WTB on archerytalk? There are always treestand guys looking to unload these guys because they need so many without aiders.

essdub

Feb 22, 2015
Greenville South Carolina area
This the kind of stick you're looking for? Without the seat and with the bottom step?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1465218319060.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1465218319060.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 55

flinginairos

Vendor Rep
Sep 19, 2014
Really wish I would have kept my full set. I still have one with an aider and it works great for one stick climbing. Muddy use to offer them as a single on their site did you check there?

Eaton

Jan 11, 2016
Thanks guys for the help. I'm just looking for that 1 20 inch muddy stick to climb with. They don't sell them as singles anymore.

essdub

Feb 22, 2015
Re: RE: Re: WTB 20 inch muddy stick

Eaton said:
Thanks guys for the help. I'm just looking for that 1 20 inch muddy stick to climb with. They don't sell them as singles anymore.

The reason I posted the picture is that if that's the right stick(minus the seat of course), I'll sell you one of them. Let me know if it is the type you're looking for

Eaton

Jan 11, 2016

essdub said:
This the kind of stick you're looking for? Without the seat and with the bottom step?
Yes that's the type stick I'm looking for but with the bottom step. It's a 20 inch right.

essdub

Feb 22, 2015
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: WTB 20 inch muddy stick

Eaton said:
essdub said:
Yes that's the type stick I'm looking for but with the bottom step. It's a 20 inch right.

They're 20" from step to step. Overall length a couple inches longer. I rarely use them, except in practice. So I'm ok with parting with one of them. If you want one, let's say $30 to give me a couple dollars for stick and to cover buying s box and shipping it to you (as long as you're in the lower 48)

This is the step I have in my hand right now and as you can see it has two holes drilled in it from where I had an aluminum platform attached. The platform wasn't ideal so I removed it. If the holes are a huge deal (they aren't to me, I've been climbing wIth it like this for months) then I can go back down into woods and grab one of the other non modified steps, but i don't think the extra holes are too big an issue. Let me know.

Eaton

Jan 11, 2016
Hey yea I will pay 30 bucks for one. I appreciate it. If it's not to big a deal I would like one that hasn't been modified. Can we do paypal.

essdub

Feb 22, 2015

Eaton said:
Hey yea I will pay 30 bucks for one. I appreciate it. If it's not to big a deal I would like one that hasn't been modified. Can we do paypal.

Yep. I'll send you a pm