• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB aero hunter evolution size 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabejessforster

Looking for a size 1 complete setup. Thanks!

Edit: need size 1, not size 2 (yay, I've lost 30+ pounds)

Re: WTB aero hunter evolution size 2

I can't figure out how to reply to a PM.

I think I'm going to hold off for a bit. I've been losing weight and the new tribe guys recommended I get the smaller size as I should fit that before hunting season. I'm borderline right now.

gabejessforster said:
I can't figure out how to reply to a PM.

I think I'm going to hold off for a bit. I've been losing weight and the new tribe guys recommended I get the smaller size as I should fit that before hunting season. I'm borderline right now.

You need a minimum of 3 posts to send a PM.

Makes sense. That's what I get for being a lurker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabejessforster said:
Makes sense. That's what I get for being a lurker.

Glad you have stepped out of the shadows lol

Now looking for size 1. Not sure I should start a new thread.

gabejessforster said:
Now looking for size 1. Not sure I should start a new thread.

Yep, I would start a new thread and have Red close this one. It will save you trouble from folks who read the first post or two.
Good luck, I've dropped 30 lbs in the past 18 months. Congrats to you! Now let's get a bunch of lean protein packed venison so we can keep it off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back