• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Ameristeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJC

I only need a couple. Would buy three if you needed to sell a whole set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get them if I new I could sell them all

He won't break up the set? They sold I singles or in 3 packs. Make sure they aren't from 2008 October or December.

We are looking for the strap steps not the screw in ones

Reactions: PJC
I know you want them for a platform. Just not sure what there worth to sell this guy that has them is a good distance from me and it will have to be worth the trip

I know you want them for a platform. Just not sure what there worth to sell this guy that has them is a good distance from me and it will have to be worth the trip

Where is he? Maybe one of us is closer. Can we just ask him to send them out?

He is not on the site there forsale on a local site to me. And he is not very fast at gettIng back with me.

Ok. I appreciate whatever you can do. Maybe someone else on here has some.

Waiting to here back from him. I thought most guys moved away from those steps back when I sold mine. Guess they came full circle kinda like I want a lone wolf assassin back lol

Reactions: PJC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back