• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS 6 Timber Tread steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASOutdoorsmen

Sep 2, 2014
Brand new, never used. $100 tyd
08be666f44a5891442012a1bdbd42fb5.jpg

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Feb 19, 2014
NJ
WEBSITE
saddlehunter.com
Re: WTS 6 Timber Tread steps

romadrome said:
Are these strap on steps?
No they go over screw in steps to create a larger surface area to stand on.

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Oct 3, 2014
Savannah, GA
FACEBOOK
g2outdoors
TWITTER
g2outdoors
YOUTUBE
G2Adventures

Didn't you pay $25 for 10 or 12 of them? Why such a high resale price for your fellow Saddleers?

d_rek

Sep 25, 2014
SELP Michigan

g2outdoors said:
Didn't you pay $25 for 10 or 12 of them? Why such a high resale price for your fellow Saddleers?

Haha the old business maxim of buy low sell high!

But seriously. :x

LASOutdoorsmen

Sep 2, 2014
I'm not in a rush to sell them, but for the asking price I'll sell them asap. It's a seller's market. I didn't create it, that's just how it is.
And for those inquiring what I bought them for, if I payed $50000 or $1 for them it's none of your business. You should also speak with facts and not with assumptions.

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Oct 3, 2014
Savannah, GA
FACEBOOK
g2outdoors
TWITTER
g2outdoors
YOUTUBE
G2Adventures

I'm not a customer since I can't use screw in steps where I hunt. It just seems a bit slimy to list them here for 700% more than what you paid. But you're right, I don't know all the facts. I only know what I read on a different thread that the creator(?) or the guy you bought them from on ebay(?) said you paid approximately $25 for 12. That could be way off, I have no idea. My PERSONAL OPINION is that SaddleHunter.com is the place to help each other out, not turn a huge profit. Different strokes for different folks.

LASOutdoorsmen

Sep 2, 2014

g2outdoors said:
I'm not a customer since I can't use screw in steps where I hunt. It just seems a bit slimy to list them here for 700% more than what you paid. But you're right, I don't know all the facts. I only know what I read on a different thread that the creator(?) or the guy you bought them from on ebay(?) said you paid approximately $25 for 12. That could be way off, I have no idea. My PERSONAL OPINION is that SaddleHunter.com is the place to help each other out, not turn a huge profit. Different strokes for different folks.
You're right about the site. You will always find the things I have for sale cheapest on this site. If I didn't want these and wanted to sale them I'd price them much cheaper.

LASOutdoorsmen

Sep 2, 2014

g2outdoors said:
You're right about the site. You will always find the things I have for sale cheapest on this site. If I didn't want these and wanted to sale them I'd price them much cheaper. I'm not try to get over on you guys because I know I might need a favor one day also. I posted them for those who are seriously looking to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.