• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Ameristeps and trophy line tree stepps

romadrome

I have 4 sets of 5 steps
$120 a SET shipped TYD PayPal preferred.
These are not recalls and they are lightly used.

Have 8 stepps by trophy line, no bag
$90 shipped PayPal TYD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you verify if the steps are not recalls? I know the models 105 and 155 both had "08" stamped on the plastic portion of the step denoting the year of manufacture. Do these steps have an earlier date stamped on them? Thanks!

The steps have an 05 date stamped on them and the original owner said he purchased them around that time. He hadn't used them in a while because the region he hunts requires him to do more stalking

Can you post pictures of the steps? Are they all on one strap or individual straps?

Will do when I get home from work. Was a long trip back last night and didn't have time to take pics. They are still on individual straps

d867b824f5dff06c08282f95fb8370dc.jpg

Some have some pine pitch on them but overall they're in solid shape. Double checked and will check dates before I pack them out

They're not all 05 stamped. None are 08.
2 sets left.

Back