• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT for platform

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
Want to trade a platform made from an XOP or lone wolf seat. Would prefer to get an assassin if possible. Also interested in a set
If spurs too. I have 3x lone wolf sticks, 3x leverage 17" sticks, lone wolf assault, trophyline tree steps, and ameristep strap on tree steps. PM me and let's work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huck72412

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Nov 27, 2014
Ernie recently scooped up the last available Assassin in the northern hemisphere.

Reactions: DwadeCham

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
Yeah I saw that. Those things don't last long on the classifieds

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
If anybody is ordering parts and decides against making one I'll build it myself. Cash is kinda low due to the holidays and what not but hook me up and I'll make sure it's reciprocated.