• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP Onehair Seat?

justsomedude

IMG_2910.JPG Any ideas on how to make a Onehair Seat out of an XOP Seat?
Easy to tie on a webbing bridge to 4 corners. Could mount a standoff to hold you off the tree.

If you were really crazy...it would double as a platform

Thoughts? I only have the XOP Climber seat

I think the xop seat is way too narrow at roughly 14"...at least it would be for me.

I have a Mellenium M7 tree stand and was thinking the seat would make a perfect tree seat. I believe it is 19" wide and mesh so very light.

I have a Mellenium M7 tree stand and was thinking the seat would make a perfect tree seat. I believe it is 19" wide and mesh so very light.
Millennium makes a tree seat with backrest. It's super comfy but you wouldn't be able to stand straight in it like you can with the web.

Back