• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

You feel it. I feel it. We all feel it.

d_rek

Sep 25, 2014
SELP Michigan
A couple of my cousins and my BIL recently dropped gobs of cash on LW hang-and-hunts and are talking about how much lighter they are than yaddy yaddy and i'm just over here like:

JZCCYLf.gif

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Oct 3, 2014
Savannah, GA
FACEBOOK
g2outdoors
TWITTER
g2outdoors
YOUTUBE
G2Adventures
Lol. You're definitely there!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Reactions: RonB

Plinker22

Sep 14, 2017
Today I was looking at all my gear: climbers, lock -on, ladder sticks. I have accumulated all this for years and now it is all going on SALE.

I am.going to purchase a Kestral or "the secret"!
This weeknI.have been practising in an old arborists seat and can't hardly wait to get the real deal.

My buddys are going to say what? LoL

Reactions: Stickem and denots

MCDM

Vendor Rep
Apr 18, 2014
Connecticut
I have tried to tell friends who are big time deer hunters about saddle hunting and I just get weird looks and laughs. One of my friends refers to my saddle as my "suicide stand"...

People just don't get it...

I feel the same. A couple good buddies well veterans in the deer game so to say love there lock ons and one recently purchased this one that looks like a recliner on a 360 degree platform. Lol funny its like 60lbs, i shoot 360 with less than a sixth of that lol. They call my saddle my banana hammock and refer to it as underwear for hunting!! They won’t convert lol but i still love those guys!!!