• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• D
      Dmathews87 replied to the thread Permissions on private.
      forget to mention....one year i made a post on my facebook that just basically said hey if anyone that can see this has property or know...
    • D
      Dmathews87 reacted to Exhumis's post in the thread Permissions on private with Like Like.
      My bust I didn’t word that very well, success in knocking on doors. I know some of the big names in hunting industry with tv shows...
    • D
      Dmathews87 reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread Permissions on private with Like Like.
      i suspect this is probably the truth down here, too. everybody and their brother, and their mommas, and their sisters, and their kids...
    • D
      Dmathews87 replied to the thread Permissions on private.
      I havent sought out permission personally but i know folks around here generally dont like random people showing up at their house...
    • D
      Dmathews87 replied to the thread Kayak with troller.
      me and my 1yr old would have been on board...somebody's gotta figure this out....
    • D
      Dmathews87 reacted to Exhumis's post in the thread Kayak with troller with Haha Haha.
      Dang it I misread the title as “kayak with stroller” and I thought to myself alright I’m game let’s see where this goes. Carry on folks.
    • D
      Dmathews87 reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread Kayak with troller with Like Like.
      I do wonder if I technically could evade the registration part since my kayak is under 12' long...
    • D
      pretty sure you cant. Once a vessel becomes motorized, it has to be registered. I have the nucanoe frontier myself and have researched...
    • D
      for longer distance and big open water, trolling motors on a yak is a really good option. safety wise you need to consider several...
    • D
      Dmathews87 reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread Lets talk scrapes with Like Like.
      Generally speaking, yes, they will be in thick cover. They will be in places where people don't go. These are spots where a big buck...
    • D
      Dmathews87 replied to the thread Lets talk scrapes.
      I've never observed year round scraping,but this year i did see fresh scrapes well past Feb which was interesting..
    • D
      i use his method and have for a couple seasons, works great. schwabisch hitch above an ATC and auto block attached to my right loop. the...
    • D
      Dmathews87 replied to the thread Worst fear.
      yeah no thanks, im allergic...not severely, but enough to where i would have a really bad time. When we hunted in Illinois, buddy of...
    • D
      i pm'd you some details.
    • D
      can only speak to JC Sonny out of those....good area to check out for sure, one of the biggest bucks ive ever seen was out there. That...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back