• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from Smyrna Tennessee hunting Percy Priest Lake a lot

Jeff C

Hello everyone,. I'm new to saddle hunting should be getting my saddle Tuesday or Wednesday looking forward to try it. If there's any other saddlehunter around Percy Priest Lake or Cedar of Lebanon and would like to do some hunting together let me know

i hunt percy unit 1 and 2. be out of town til dec 28 but will hitting both after that.

Welcome! I live in Brentwood and hunt mostly private, but looking to hunt more public this coming year. We ought to get some of us saddle newbies together to scout and make a game-plan this winter or spring!

Welcome from Arkansas, I met my wife in Antioch, 30 years ago, we spent some time at Percy Priest, but we wern't hunting. LOL

Welcome from Murfreesboro! There are quite a few of us in the middle TN area. Welcome to the dark side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone I'm kind of excited like a kid in a candy store can't wait to hang from a tree if that sounds right I guess sounds weird but I'm ready to give it a try

Welcome! I live in Brentwood and hunt mostly private, but looking to hunt more public this coming year. We ought to get some of us saddle newbies together to scout and make a game-plan this winter or spring!
I'd be in for a meetup. My most productive public spot this season was discovered scouting last February.

I live in Lebanon and have hunted several patches of Priest off 840 with no luck, also my first year ever hunting so take that for what it's worth, welcome to the site!

Welcome! In western KY but have hunted Percy priest a little bit. A lot of pressure there! Good luck hunting!

Welcome to saddle hunting! Are you new just to the saddle or hunting in general? I’m in middle TN too. This was my first year hunting priest. Indeed some pressure there, but deer to be had nonetheless.

Back