• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

Ohhhh wifey is going to hate me here soon lol
You must like to live dangerously my friend . . . :tearsofjoy:

EDIT: Wait, on afterthought this is pure genius . . . "Honey, I took your car to the repair shop. The fix cost $(new gun and scope combo). The car should be good to go now. They did say it might be a recurring issue though!" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Credit the late great Norm McDonald:

A frog goes into a bank to get a loan. He goes up to the teller, she's wearing a name tag that says Mrs. Whack.

"Hello there," says the frog. "My name is Kermit and I would like a loan."

"The Kermit the frog?" Exclaims Mrs. Whack.

"No, not that Kermit you fool! I am Kermit but not Kermit the frog, Kermit Jagger! For my father is the great rock and roll singer Mick Jagger."

"I see, well do you have collateral for the loan?"

"But of course," says Kermit and ever so carefully he reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny ceramic pink elephant.

"I see," said Patty, for that was her first name, "I must ask the bank manager about this, whatever this is, i tell you i don't think it will get you a loan."

So she goes over to the bank manager and asks, "Mr. bank manager, this Kermit fellow wants a loan but all he has for collateral is this ceramic pink elephant and I don't even know what it is!"

The bank manager says, "It's a knick knack Patty Whack now give the frog a loan, his old man is a Rolling stone!

Back